I've worked in marketing, business development and events for 20 years, with experience in the global technology sector and UK entertainment industry.
I've loved helping brands to meet and develop e-tail, retail and distribution channel partnerships across the world and taken pride in helping companies make the right connections to grow their business.
I've also had some fantastic experiences putting together marketing campaigns for music festivals, gallery re-launches and the odd live show with elephants (they weren't performing, just wandering past - trunk to tail :).
Companies I've worked for include:
Experience and projects include:
- Managing a sales team and portfolio of global events
- Delivering a unique cultivation project for the launch of the Barbican Art Gallery
- Developing global media partnerships and advertising campaigns
- Working with the Mayor of London's office for a London Zoo education project
- Organising a Samsung screen placement for a world first mp3 live mix on Radio 1
Feel free to check out my Linked In profile >